Today is just a regular school day, except for our weekly trip to the grocery store. This is our last "lazy" Friday. Next week, the girls will start going to their classes at St. Vincent's from 2pm to 5pm (and I'll go to the store with only 2 kids!). Chiara's having a fussy day and having trouble napping. She's finally asleep now after a good hour of fighting it. Who knows why? Teething? The brace? Her tummy? Your guess is as good as mine! Cati did all of her school work very quickly today. She's doing very well. Next week, we're going to start Spelling. Teo's been doing his usual thing...trying to keep up with Cati. He wants to do everything she's doing, especially her school work. They're both sitting here beside me watching every letter I type :) Maria's ending a difficult week with school...she's had a hard time paying attention and getting her work done quickly. I guess it's hard since she's so excited about her upcoming birthday!
Today's pictures are of the kids painting yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment