Just a quick post to let you know we're still here :) It's been a busy few days, and we're not done yet! Thursday was Gym and Swim for the girls...lots of fun, more later. We went to Latin Mass (1st for us all and very nice!) at St. Vincent's yesterday, had lunch with Dany, and then the girls had their first classes of the fall there. Today we're going to a Family Retreat with some local Catholic Homeschoolers. It should be fun, but I've been busy getting stuff ready (we have to bring a picnic lunch and a meal for a pot-luck supper). Today it's only supposed to be in the 50s (yikes!), so I'd better get some warm clothes together, too, since I think we're supposed to be outdoors most of the day. Tomorrow is the parish picnic, so more food to get ready.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Busy Weekend!
Just a quick post to let you know we're still here :) It's been a busy few days, and we're not done yet! Thursday was Gym and Swim for the girls...lots of fun, more later. We went to Latin Mass (1st for us all and very nice!) at St. Vincent's yesterday, had lunch with Dany, and then the girls had their first classes of the fall there. Today we're going to a Family Retreat with some local Catholic Homeschoolers. It should be fun, but I've been busy getting stuff ready (we have to bring a picnic lunch and a meal for a pot-luck supper). Today it's only supposed to be in the 50s (yikes!), so I'd better get some warm clothes together, too, since I think we're supposed to be outdoors most of the day. Tomorrow is the parish picnic, so more food to get ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
who are the two lovely english ladies?
Post a Comment