Saturday, September 1, 2007

Morning cartoons

Well, it's Saturday morning. I love Saturday mornings! After rushing around every morning all week trying to get us all ready and to Mass on time, it's nice to have a lazy morning. I stayed in bed until Chiara woke me up, and then we played for a bit. Then I made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast (french toast for me -- my favorite!). My kids love a break from the usual wheat toast they get for breakfast during the week. The kids are enjoying Saturday morning cartoons -- I used to love that as a kid!

We do have a lot to do today. We're going to a friend's house for supper tonight...friends from church. They also homeschool. They have 5 kids. It will be lots of fun. I've got to make some bread to bring. We need to clean the house today...oh, it's a mess! We have to do all our other usual things to get ready for Sunday...baths for the kids, laundry. Dany and I need to work on our updated NFP certification with CCL's new materials. We agreed to work on it on Mondays and Saturdays, but we're not really keeping up with that. Also, Dany needs to study Italian with the kids...we're way behind on that, too. There's never enough time for everything! Of course, this is also the opening weekend of college football. Go Dawgs!!!

Well, Chiara calls! Have a great Saturday, everyone!!!

No comments: