Friday, September 28, 2007

Doing new things!


I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted! It's been a busy week. It was the last week of Maria's 1st quarter, but I'm happy to say that Maria finished all her tests and did very well!! Now, I have to finish all the paperwork, upload her tests to Seton (the homeschool with which she is enrolled), and getting ready to start the 2nd quarter next week! The really great news is that finishing the 1st quarter means that there's only one more quarter's worth of work before we go to Italy! That should be 11 weeks (9 weeks for the quarter and a week off for Thanksgiving and for the week before we leave so I can pack!). Soon we'll be counting down the days!

Yesterday, the girls had swimming lessons. I think Cati is doing better. She still gets apprehensive before it's her turn, but then she does well in the water. Maria's group for swimming lessons moved over to the big pool yesterday (I'm not sure if it's 25m or 50 long...my metric estimates are really bad). She swam the length of the pool (yes, to the deep end--10 ft deep or 3.3m) with her instructor along side her to help her when she needed it. She was very proud of herself, and we were all very impressed!

Part of the reason I haven't been posting often is that I haven't had any new pictures. Our camera is not doing so well. We're not sure if it's the camera or memory card. However, I did get it to work earlier and got today's picture and video. You can see that Chiara is really getting up on all 4s. She'll probably be crawling soon! She's eager to catch up with her brother and sisters :)

No comments: