Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Enjoying the fall air!

It's late for me to post (usually I do it in the afternoon), but I was busy today. But, I don't want to skip today because there's a good chance that I won't have time tomorrow either...Cati has swimming lessons and then Maria will have her 1st Gym and Swim classes at the Y. So, we'll be gone for a good while tomorrow!

We had our 1st taste of fall weather today. Highs in the 60s!!!! It's gonna be in the mid 40s tonight!!!! I opened the windows earlier today, but then I had to close them because it was getting too cold in the house (the thermostat said it was 68 degrees). Yes, I'm kinda bragging to you southern folks :)

3 comments:

Luca said...

Hi Angela....

what do you mean with 68 degrees? it sounds very hot to us in italy...

Luca

Anonymous said...

68 gradi americani sono 20 gradi italiani.

Luca said...

per fortuna!!!