My favorite thing about Black Friday? ![]() |
| Leftovers! |
Remember my 3 goals for the Thanksgiving holiday that I posted last Friday? Well, my hair is shorter, the house is somewhat cleaner, and we have a few more Christmas gifts done than we had a week ago. Does that count as success?
The kids decorated outside this afternoon. I used to be against decorating for Christmas too early. But, one year I tried waiting and I found out that people who live north have a legitimate reason for doing so...it gets cold up here, folks! Starting tomorrow you won't be able to stay outside for more than five minutes and still be able to feel your fingers!
![]() |
| I think they did a good job! |
![]() |
| Chocolate pie spread all over Elena's face |
I have two weeks to get all our Christmas gifts ready. Yes, I'm starting to feel a bit of stress!
Go Dawgs!!
NaNoWriMo word count update:
Maria - 11,605 / 12,000 words
Cati - 4,022 / 5,000 words
Matteo - 1,213 / 1,000 words
NaNoWriMo ends one week from today. The kids have done so well! They are going to make their word counts, but I'm not sure they will be done with their stories. I mentioned to them that they should think about ending their stories. Matteo told me that he could end his any time :) These should be interesting to read!
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!




1 comment:
#1: Mine too.
#2: Good job!
#3: I love when other folks decorate early so I can enjoy it longer.
#4: Yum!
#5: I am right there with you. STRESSFUL!
#6: Wooo-whooo!
#7: Impressive!
Post a Comment