Today is November 30th! That marks the official end of NaNoWriMo which all 3 kids successfully completed! AND is marks the end of my month of daily blogging! I posted on 29/30 days - not bad :). Now I have to decide on a plan to continue blogging. I know my family really appreciates the pictures and updates of the kids, so that keeps me motivated. And the ease of this blogging app makes it practical! We started editing the kids' stories a few days ago. We are reading through them together slowly, looking for grammar errors, and giving content advice when appropriate. It's a lot of fun reading their work! I can't wait to see the finished product!
We spent a good bit of time cleaning today and preparing for the Advent season which begins on Sunday. It will be a short season, so let's use it well!
![]() |
| Maria sorts ornaments for our Jesse tree |
![]() |
| Advent wreath |
We are going through our first illness of the season. Elena has an ear infection and is quite miserable. No one else has been sick, and hopefully, it will stay that way!
I wrote a post about our favorite Giuseppe sayings. Well, my favorite Elena saying right now is "Idea!" She says this one word instead of, "I have an idea," whenever she thinks of something. It's pretty cute.
We're still working hard on Christmas gifts around here. A package will be ready to mail to Italy early next week!
Go, Dawgs!! (Hey, it worked last week!)
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!


No comments:
Post a Comment