We hope you all had a wonderful day giving thanks with your family and friends.
We had a relaxing day and yummy feast. After Mass this morning, we had brunch and then I spent the rest of the day preparing our Thanksgiving meal. We had turkey, dressing, gravy, broccoli casserole, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, biscuits, and cranberry sauce. And we had chocolate pie for dessert. I'm so full that I won't need to eat again until Christmas!
 |
| Time to eat! |
 |
| The sweet potatoes were Giuseppe's favorite! |
 |
| Elena enjoys some pie after her bath |
And, I managed to complete the kids' Christmas wish lists today! Time to start shopping. But, you won't catch me in the stores tomorrow. Well, I guess that's not true since we do need some milk (but I don't know where I'm gonna fit it in the frig. It's full of leftovers!)
No comments:
Post a Comment