Here are some drawings from this week.
![]() |
| One day we drew Giuseppe's sippy cup |
![]() |
| Cati's drawing |
![]() |
| Cati then decided to draw on a pair of gloves |
![]() |
| Maria's drawing |
![]() |
| My drawing |
![]() |
| Matteo decided to draw in iPod :) |
Tonight, Maria chose this angel for us to draw. Yikes!
![]() |
| Cati's angel - I love how her personality comes out in her drawings! |
![]() |
| Maria's drawing - I was impressed! |
![]() |
| My drawing :) |
![]() |
| Chiara decided to draw a butterfly and some other things |
![]() |
| And Chiara drew this - I don't know what it's supposed to be :) |
| Even Elena comes to draw with us. She doesn't try to draw the object we're drawing, but she very intensely works on her paper for quite a while. |
| Elena's drawing |
![]() |
| Elena's drawing |














No comments:
Post a Comment