Today I had an appointment with the doctor who is scheduled to perform my C-section next Thursday. After the usual stuff with him, I had another nonstress test. The results of this test were not terrible (or else I wouldn't be at home writing this post!), but, as the doctor said, they weren't "stellar." So, he ordered a Biophysical Profile, which is a test via ultrasound looking for 4 different activities of the baby. This pretty much gave the same results - not great, but not terrible. After more than 2 hours of this, they decided that I should come back in the morning and do it all again!! So, I'm scheduled to be back in their office at 9:30am tomorrow.
The good news is that I made it to the grocery store afterwards, so we have food in the house for the kids and whoever will be keeping them in the next week!
2 comments:
I saw Kelly's post... Elena coming early! I trust that all will go well. Can't wait to hear the final news. :)
I'm so sorry I've been MIA from the blogosphere...I didn't realize you were having to go through all of this with your pregnancy and am so grateful all turned out well. Thanks be to God.
God bless your growing family!
Post a Comment