Friday, April 17, 2009

Non-stress test #2

When I planned to keep everyone updated on the blog with the end of this pregnancy, I envisioned weekly posts along the lines of, "No news yet. Maybe next week," or "They're saying that she might come soon!" but Elena seems to want to keep things more interesting!!

When I left the doctor's office on Tuesday, I was under the impression that my amniotic fluid levels were just too low to attempt turning Elena. Appearently, they are almost dangerously low, so the midwives and doctors will be keeping close eye on Elena from now on. We had another non-stress test (NST) this afternoon, and everything went well.

We will have another NST on Monday, another ultrasound on Wednesday, and another NST on Thursday. The most important of these will be the ultrasound on Wednesday to measure the amniotic fluid again. I'll try to post after each appointment!

Have a great weekend!! Perhaps I'll find time to do one more homeschooling post over the weekend :)

No comments: