(You will notice that Chiara's face is a bit dirty in these pictures. She had just finished licking the spatula that I used to frost the cake!)
Here is a baby doll from Maria...
Here are some cute summer clothes from Aunt Ginny. Unfortunately, she didn't send any warm weather with them :)

Aunt Ginny also sent a couple of great books!

Here is another doll from Cati and Matteo...

Here is a wonderfully soft teddy bear from family in Atlanta. I'm considering bringing it to the hospital with me when Elena is born :)

Here is a stacking, sorting toy from Mommy and Papa...
Aunt Ginny also sent a couple of great books!
Here is another doll from Cati and Matteo...
Here is a wonderfully soft teddy bear from family in Atlanta. I'm considering bringing it to the hospital with me when Elena is born :)
Here is a stacking, sorting toy from Mommy and Papa...
1 comment:
What a happy day! Happy Birthday Chiara! Hugs from the Goodrows.
Post a Comment