I'm planning to give updates from now to the end of pregnancy. You will notice that our baby is in the last box on the baby counter at the top of my blog! I can't believe we're so close to the end. I washed baby clothes this weekend, and Dany fixed the crib and baby bouncers this morning. I'm really getting excited about holding a new little one soon!
I had my weekly check-up this afternoon. Both of the midwives checked me and decided that Elena is breech. We have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow to confirm this. Assuming they are correct (and for once I'm hoping they're wrong!), they want to schedule an external version sometime within the next week. Of course, it would be great if Elena decided to flip on her own!
Please say lots of prayers that Elena will move into a more favorable position for birth!
1 comment:
I prayed for you'll last week in Rome and I will keep praying now, expecially for Elena's birth.
A kiss to everyone!
ziaAnna
Post a Comment