Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Giuseppe


Now that Giuseppe is thirteen months old he's starting to do several new things. Giuseppe is walking almost all the time and has added new words to his vocabulary. He has started saying Mommy instead of Mama, says Cati's name, and calls me Ra Ra.  He also knows cracker, cup, yogurt, bear, and baby.  He also learned that if he "asks" for things he'll usually get them.  The picture below was taken at Dave and Busters where he tried to play a couple of games.

These two pictures was taken at the Tellus Museum where Giuseppe tried a few activities.

Now Giuseppe's trying out swinging like the rest of us.  I think he liked it.

Giuseppe also tries to play Wii like his brother.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is! Wish we could have seen you guys while you were here. We have a membership to the Tellus. We were in Myrtle Beach most of the time. You're doing a great job with the blog Maria. I'd love to hear your school plans for the year.

Angela said...

Hi, Beth,

I was hoping to see you in Rome, too, and to meet your new little one! When I saw your vacation pictures on Facebook, I figured out why I didn't see you :) They were beautiful pictures. It looked like you had a wonderful time!

I finally posted our curriculum for this year on the side of my blog. I hope y'all will have a great school year!! --Angela