Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Getting ready for the new school year: Cati

I continued back-to-school preparations today.  I cleaned out a closet that I store a lot of homeschooling things that we are not currently using.  It had gotten REALLY bad.  It looks so much better now.  But, of course, the room that the closet it in is a gigantic mess.  I hope to finish it up tomorrow.

Today, I'll show you Cati's responses to my back-to-school questionaire. 



Cati is 9 years old and it starting 4th grade.  If you are interested in seeing her curricula, then click on the link on the right side of the blog.


Favorite color:  black (news to me!)
Favorite season:  winter..."snow=I like to play in it."
Favorite saint: St. Catherine of Siena because "I was named after her."
Favorite song/hymn:  Lord of the Dance (This is a hymn that she learned during the Lent & Easter season.)
Favorite subject:  science
Least favorite subject:  grammar
Most looking forward to learning:  Italian
She drew a picture of her feeding a mallard duck.  She says that she loves their green heads :)


No comments: