I apologize again for not writing for a while. It's hard to remember.
I've put Elena as the title for this blog post because the major things that are happenning around here are related to her in some way.
Papa's started to take the little ones (Chiara, Elena, and Giuseppe) on walks recently. Somtimes we all go and sometimes Elena takes a baby. I think that Bity Baby is her favorite.
Giuseppe got a bit tanned from the walks (not that he actually walks).
Now look what this girl managed to do! I don't know how she did it. She went to the bathroom where there is apparently nothing sharp and got a deep cut on her chin. We went to the pediatritian and the pediatritian couldn't decide what to do so then we went to the ER. At the ER they put glue on her cut which came off it a few days so now she's using band-aids. Mom got some with princesses on them because she's started liking princesses lately.
Here's Elena again. It's hard to have something big that doesn't have anything to do with her, isn't it? Today she brought Bity Baby to the zoo and showed her the animals.
Today we saw some ducks wandering around the zoo.
From,
Maria










No comments:
Post a Comment