Thursday, June 7, 2012

Our Geography Art Work


Sorry that I haven't written back in a while but I keep forgetting.
Recently we have been doing art in the evenings and one of our projects is drawing the state bird or flower for the state we're studying in Geography.  Our first bird was the Chickadee.  It is the state bird of Maine.  This was a picture we were using.  I didn't use it but I did get one of my ideas from it.

This is Cati's Chickadee.

This is Teo's Chickadee.


This is my Chickadee but the blog refused to turn it.


The next picture we did was the Mayflower.  The Mayflower is the state flower of Massachutsetts.  The Chickadee is the state bird of Massachutsetts.  This is Teo's picture.


This is Cati's picture.


This is my picture.  I like to play with shadows.


The next state we did was Vermont but I'll let you get the rest of the information from Cati's picture below.


This is my picture.  In the back I put the state flower of Vermont.

I don't have a picture of Teo's.

From,
   Maria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying the new and interesting blogs recently. Great job to Maria and Cati! Keep letting us know what is happening in the Arcara family! The best blogs are those that tell us the little things that happen in your house so we feel like we are a part of the family, too! Keep up the good work!l
Love, Pamela

Dot said...

I love the blogs too! I check weekly and love finding an update....great artwork!