Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tonight

Tonight we had quesadilla for supper.  Recently my rose bush started producing bigger flowers so I cut one to bring inside.  Unfortunately, some quesadilla got on the rose.  Do you think that rose quesadilla tastes good?  I don't know but quesadilla and spinach just tastes like quesadilla.  Maybe its the same with rose petals.  I'll ask Cati about it...


CATI THE CATIPILLAR!!

Hey, Cati, what's up with that spinach leaf?


That's an odd way to eat a spinach leaf.


Uh oh, she got antennae!  Is she a victum of an unknown disease that makes you look and act a bit like a caterpillar?  Maybe we should call the doctor if it gets worse.  Right now it's OK as long as it's not...


CONTAGIOUS!
Oh no, it's a family of catipillars!


Oh no, now they're growing more arms!



AND MORE!
I think this is VERY, VERY serious.


From,
   Maria

(Isn't it surprising how far your imagination can go?) :)

No comments: