Saturday, October 24, 2009

Elena is 6-months-old!!

Happy half-Birthday, Elena!!

Here are a few pictures of Elena from this week. If you're looking for pictures of the other kids at 6-months, see this post. I've finally been blogging long enough to reuse some of these posts :)
You can also click on "Elena" under the Labels on the side of the blog to look back over her past 6 months!



Here are Elena and Chiara. Chiara declared this week that Elena is her best friend :)





Look how much she's grown!! Here she is in her carseat coming home from the hospital.


And here she is today in the same carseat!




Dressed like her big sister!



She is getting some hair :)








Elena still doesn't have enough balance to sit alone, so she still uses the Bumbo chair. She loves reaching and grabbing anything close by and manages to get a lot of it in her mouth. She hasn't started solids yet, but she really doesn't seem interested yet and is definitely not in need of any. She loves to blow raspberries, and she smiles and laughs constantly at all of us. I can't tell you what a joy she is!





Elena will have her 6-month well-child check-up on Monday and her 6-month orthopedic check-up for her hips on Tuesday. Maybe I'll post an update after these appointments later in the week.

Here is a video of Elena that I took today. I used the movie editor to brighten it some, but it's still a little dark.



No comments: