Tuesday, October 9, 2007

6-months-old ! (yesterday)





I'm a day late, but oh, well! Chiara turned 6-months-old yesterday! She had a check-up with the doctor which went well. She weighed 17 lbs. 4 oz. She got 2 shots. They didn't seem to bother her after the first minute or so. Actually, last night, I didn't put her brace on her before bed because I was afraid that her legs might be sore from the shots. Around 1:30am, she decided to take advantage of her freedom and roll and crawl around the bed for an hour! I guess she's trying to get used to Italian time early :) I finally got up and put her brace on, and then she slept the rest of the night. When we 1st got the brace, she had trouble sleeping. When we finally get it off, we may have trouble again! Who would've guessed!

Today, I have pictures again of all the kids at 6-months of age.

No comments: