I forgot to mention yesterday that I noticed on Sunday that Chiara has cut her first teeth on the bottom. She'll be 6-months-old next week! Today I have a video of her playing and babbling a little. It's always hard for me to get her 'talking' on camera...whenever I get it out, she always stops, of course.
Without being too graphic, I'd like to say that we had major potty training success this morning with Matteo!!!!!! I can't express how happy I am!
We didn't go to Mass this morning. We're going tonight to a church in Pittsburgh that regularly celebrates Latin Mass. They are having a Triduum for the Feast of St. Therese the Little Flower, who's feast they will celebrate tomorrow. Her feast was yesterday on the regular Roman calendar. Today is the feast of the Guardian Angels. Don't forget to thank your guardian angel even more today for all they do!
Oh, one more thing...I was showing Maria the pictures that Anna sent us of Paolo's 1st Mass in Como and of the following reception. She was very impressed that her uncles (Stephano concelebrated) can celebrate Mass. The funniest thing was how big her eyes got and the smile on her face when she saw the table of food for the reception. It was a big table full of pastries, sweet breads, etc. She said, "I want to go there!" She's REALLY looking forward to our trip :)
No comments:
Post a Comment