Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hot October Weekend!

It's way too warm this weekend for October in Pennsylvania! We might as well be in GA! It's gonna be in the upper 80s. That's 30-31 degrees Celesius for my Italian readers :) At least it's going to be nice and sunny.

Dany's teaching religious ed (Catechism) at our parish this morning. The kids and I cleaned up a lot. Whew, it was a mess! This afternoon and evening we have big football-watching plans (American football, that is) ...GA vs TN at 3:30 (Go Dawgs!) and FL vs LSU this evening. We're still celebrating FL's loss last weekend to Auburn. I think we need LSU to lose this weekend, but I'm not sure. It's hard to cheer for FL to beat anyone, as you know :)

I have a longer swimming video today (with a little audio of Chiara). I think we're getting a new camera today...the old one won't read any memory card, so it can only store 16 pictures (fewer if there are videos) on it's internal card. It's starting to have other problems, too. We may be taking a little trip next weekend for Dany's fall break, and we will definitely need a functioning camera ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: