Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Symphony

A week ago Thursday, we went to the symphony! It was a special show for kids where the conductor gave a presentation beforehand. He explained the parts of Mozart's symphonies so the kids would have a better understanding of what they would hear. But, since this presentation was in Italian, my kids were unenlightened. They really enjoyed being in the theater and finally hearing the symphony when the presentation was over. Thankfully, music is a universal language! The outing was a great treat for all of us!!

Here are a couple of pictures I took with my phone. I have others on my computer that Dany's brother took with his really nice camera, but I can't post these since my computer normally can't connect to the Internet here. Thankfully, I've been able to get it to cooperate just enough to order some Christmas gifts for family :)

No comments: