Sunday, July 24, 2011

Giuseppe - 2 weeks old!

Giuseppe is 2-weeks-old today! He had a good 2nd week. No big messes this week :)

We enjoyed several yummy meals from friends this week! It was wonderful not to have to cook for a few days, which is a team effort of Dany, Maria, and I these days. Thank you to our thoughtful friends who brought meals this week!!

As I promised last week, I made sure to take pictures of Maria and Giuseppe. She's such a great helper. Giuseppe is very content with her - unless he wants to eat, of course! She takes care of him so I can shower in the mornings and get ready for bed at night. She loves it!





Look at that handsome boy!







Everyone who meets him still comments on his full head of hair :)













Elena is the one who asks to hold him the most - after Maria. She often climbs into a chair or the couch with the Boppy pillow in her lap. Then she holds out her arms and says, "Hug-a-bAAAby!" I wish I could get a video of her saying this. It's priceless!





With 4 older sisters, Giuseppe has to be content with a girly-patterned Boppy pillow :) He doesn't seem to mind :) :)













Look at those chunky cheeks and arms!






































































Occasionally, Papa gets to hold him, too!





We did it! We got a picture of all the kids after Mass this morning!!






Well, this week it looks like we didn't take any pictures of Matteo and his brother. Oh, well!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those pictures are so cute it almost makes me want another one, maybe I'll wait til Brianna is 10 and can help with dinner and watch him/her while I get ready. Sooooo Cute!!

Modest Mama said...

Oh Angela! He is so beautiful. I seriously swoon over him!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos. Sounds like you have excellent helpers. :)