I took this picture with my iPod yesterday, so I know the quality isn't great. It looks like a real smile, doesn't it? But, it was really the beginning of some fussing. We're still waiting for his first real smile :)
Speaking of firsts, Giuseppe rolled over this morning! He was on his tummy on the bed and he rolled over onto his back! Don't grow up too fast, little one :) Another first for the day...Maria changed her first diaper! And we use cloth prefolds and flat diapers, so this is a little more difficult than disposables.

Everyone still enjoys holding their little brother!
Dany went to school on Friday, so we decided to start school on Friday, too. I know, I know...what a mean mommy :) It's only July! But, life is much more pleasant when we follow a schedule and it's always good to get ahead of schedule to give us time off later...like for a trip to Italy sometime this fall!
The day went well for the kids, but no so much for Giuseppe. This boy has taken long (5 - 6 hours!) naps EVERY afternoon since we brought him home from the hospital. I have to wake him to nurse in the middle of the nap. But, of course, when we start school, he decides to take only the shortest naps all day. My arms were SO sore from holding him all day! I'm hoping he'll accept our school schedule a little better this week!

In case you think we just sit around staring at the baby all day, here are some pictures of other things we did this week...
In case you think we just sit around staring at the baby all day, here are some pictures of other things we did this week...
No comments:
Post a Comment