Those two teeth were loose. One was hanging by just a bit, so I wasn't surprised when the doctor came out and told me that he took the tooth out. He also told me at the time that she had another loose baby tooth, but that it's wasn't very loose and he was afraid it would bleed too much if he took it out now. About 5 minutes later, he came back out with a smile on his face and handed me a small envelope with 2 teeth in it, proudly announcing that he got the 2nd tooth out. Orthodontists are strange people! :)
I said, "Oh, poor Maria!"
The doctor answered, "Oh, no! The 2nd tooth was actually easier than the first. It just popped out!"
The easy for the one NOT on the receiving end to say!
However, Maria said later that it really wasn't a big deal :)
In other orthodontic news, I had the orthodontist looking Cati's mouth, and he wants to see her officially for an appointment in 6 months. Cati thinks this is very exciting!
1 comment:
She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment