Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Home again!

We spent a wonderful 3 weeks in GA celebrating the holidays with my family!

Today we flew back home. Here is what I arrived home to see...



Here is the snow covering Dany's car. He hasn't tried to dig it out since he returned home 5 days ago, and I don't blame him!



I haven't measured the snow with a ruler, but I think it's around 6" and it's still falling outside as I post this! The Southerner in me will always be amazed that I live in a place where it snows regularly!!
Time to get back to work now that we're all home. I've got to go to the store, organize the house, and get ready to start school again next week! Oh, and I'd like to post at least a few more photos from our trip to GA! And, I promised some baby photos of Cati, I think :)

No comments: