Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I was checking out all of my friends' blogs and noticed that I'm the only one who hasn't made a Mother's Day post! BTW, I love reading everyone's blogs and keeping up with your families!


First of all, here are 2 pictures of our kids as we honored our Blessed Mother at a May Crowning this week. Maria was excited to have the opportunity to wear her 1st Communion dress again :)



For Mother's Day this year, I got Chik-fil-A (a personal fave) from my husband for supper last night, extra graces from God for the extra sacrifices this week while Dany's in Utah, early morning greetings from Chiara from 4am - 5am (she has a yucky cold), lots of cards from Cati and Matteo (I'm afraid they have killed many forests in the process), and lunch from Maria (she made sandwiches for everyone!).

This is a picture of Maria modeling the skirt I made for her while Chiara slept late this morning (since she was up for a while last night :) ). (Please ignore the messy playroom around her.)


Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: