Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chiara's check-up

We went Tuesday afternoon for Chiara's 6-month hip check-up and x-ray. Everything looked great! However, the doctor said that current thinking is that kids with hip dysplasia should be followed until they stop growing. So, she AND Cati will have a check-up again in November. After that, they should only have to be seen every 1-2 years.

In other Chiara-news...She starting running a fever Sunday afternoon. I took her to the doctor yesterday, since she wasn't getting any better, and she has a double ear infection :( Good news is that it's not contagious, of course. I was afraid the fever would just be from the flu and that everyone would get it. (The kids all had the flu the last time Dany was out-of-town.) She started her antibiotics last night. She should be feeling a bit better by tomorrow, I'm thinking.

It's not supposed to rain this afternoon, so Maria's been working quickly on her work this morning so that they can all go outside to use the sidewalk chalk and paint that Aunt Mary sent :) :) Thanks, Mary!!

We're looking forward to Dany coming home in 3 days!!

No comments: