Monday, January 21, 2008

We're back!!

We're back from Italy!! Well, we actually got back a week ago. We had a wonderful trip, and we were sad to leave. Hopefully, we won't have to wait 3 and a half years before we go again (but, we just found out today that Maria will need 2 rounds of braces, so ....................).

We did so much during our trip, that it would take much more time than I have to tell it all. I'll try to start posting pictures soon to tell the story. I haven't even looked at the pictures from the trip!

We had Christmas #2 this weekend with all the gifts from our American family and friends. My living room is still a mess of boxes and toys. I'm trying to be patient with it until I get time to clean it.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. We loved all of the Christmas cards that we received! It was great to hear from so many people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the kids like the blocks? And how is that baby saints video?