Thursday, January 31, 2008

Getting there

I finally have all the pics from our trip to Italy on my computer. I will begin the story at the beginning-the flights. We flew from Pittsburgh to Philly (1+ hours) and then from Philly to Milan (8 hours). It's never an enjoyable experience, but it does end :)

Here we are in Pittsburgh waiting to check our luggage - 4 + a carseat :)



Here's Teo smiling...on the 1st flight!


You never know how interesting the bottoms of your shoes are until you've run out of every other possible thing to do!



Santa was in Philly trying to cheer up everyone getting ready for long international flights.


And here's Maria, our experienced overseas traveler, on her way to Italy for the 4th time. She's all smiles! And Chiara seems to have stolen my seat while I got up to stretch. If you look closely, you will notice the poor guy who put up with us all that time. He wore his earphones a lot :)



No comments: