I've been good about posting regularly to my new homeschool blog, Creating Something Beautiful (see link on left), but I've been neglecting this one. So, I'm going to dedicate myself to at least doing this series on Fridays. When I have a regular series, it gives me a plan to stick to!
We were blessed to spend Easter with family this year. We haven't been able to do that since we left GA 10 years ago. The motivation for traveling so far this weekend was the Baptism of our nephew (and now, Godson!).
We dyed eggs (thanks to Grandma for organizing this!)
We had an egg hunt...
![]() |
| Two baskets is better than one! |
We enjoyed the beautiful Spring weather down south! (Winter has had a strong hold on PA this year.)
We enjoyed a beautiful Easter Monday with friends (and had a 2nd egg hunt!)
After traveling more than 1500 miles in the past three weeks (we also took another impromptu visit to NC see the Baptism of a friend's baby a few weeks ago - What can I say? We love Baptisms!), the kids and I were happy to chill at home for the second half of the week, enjoying the Easter Octave!
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!







No comments:
Post a Comment