Saturday, November 5, 2011

First post from the Blogger App

My blog took a hit a year ago when my parents got me an iPod for my birthday. The iPod make sit so easy to take photos and send them via email or Facebook that I stopped taking the time to blog with my laptop. In fact, I rarely use my laptop anymore!

Well, I found a blogger app, so I'm trying it out. If it works, perhaps my blog will come back to life!

Since I know that anyone who comes to my blog does so for the photos of the kids rather than any words, I've included one for this post. I'm not sure where it'll end up, though :). It is a picture of Cati sitting at the table where she likes to work. She has the doll that she made with her Grandma a couple of weeks ago, plus a collection of marker tops that she's acquired. Cati's always been a collector!

No comments: