We've had a few days here and there with temps warm enough to play outside without a coat! This was followed by big storms here this past Wednesday, including golf ball-sized hail and a tonado touch-down here in town. Thankfully, we had no damage here in our neighborhood. The weather is back to normal now - COLD! Cati asks me every few days when it will be warm enough to wear short-sleeves :) :) Eventually, I'm sure, but it seems hard to believe. I spent a couple of hours yesterday taking advantage of a good sale at Joanne's buying material to make some summer skirts, so we better get to wear them at some point!
Here are a few Sunday afternoon free-time photos...
Ok, I'm sure these are not afternoon photos because the girls are still in their jammies...
It wasn't Monday...I don't know why she decided to spell "Monday" with the ladybugs that she made.
Recently, Maria has enjoyed spending her evening freetime reading to Elena.
Here are a few school time photos...Chiara is working on learning numbers between 10 and 20.
Elena has discovered the joy of stickers!
Baby #6 is doing well. We're at 25 weeks now, so about 15 weeks to go. He seems to want to challenge Matteo for biggest baby. He's measuring at least 2 weeks above average at my prenatal appointments and whenever anyone asks my due date and I tell them, "July," I always get a look a disbelief, and occasionally a comment or two :)
We're looking forward to a fun April. We have 3 birthdays--Chiara will be 4 in a couple of weeks, then Dany's birthday a few days before Elena's 2nd birthday on Easter Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment