Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pigtails and the Store

Yesterday, the kids' Friday afternoon classes at St. Vincent started again. That means I got to go to the store with only 2 of the kids instead of all 5! Yeah! That usually makes grocery shopping much easier, but I don't know if it's ever been this easy...



Elena fell asleep in the van driving back from St. Vincent. She stayed asleep as I got her out of her car seat, walked through the snowy cold weather into the store, and stayed asleep as I laid her down on top of the baby sling in the grocery cart. She didn't wake up until I was almost done shopping!


In other cute Elena news...Elena always wants to do what her older sisters are doing, so when I called Chiara this morning to come let me fix her hair, Elena came running instead. This is the result...

her first pigtails :)






This has nothing to do with Elena, but I thought this picture of Chiara was too cute to miss :) She has pigtail braids, so it fits with the theme :)







No comments: