Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Going on a leaf hunt

Fall is coming to a close. The weather is getting quite cool and nearly all the leaves have fallen from the trees around here. So, I think it's time to look back at our leaf hunt we went on last month to remember how beautiful the trees were!

I uploaded some pictures out of order, so first you will see what we did with the leaves when we got back home...

We laminated some of our favorite.







And we did some leaf rubbings. I thought these turned out very nice!






Here is the leaf hunt! The kids had been begging to go since the first leaves started to turn in September, but I held them off until October when my parents visited.




































































I hope you all had a beautiful Fall!!!

1 comment:

Modest Mama said...

What a great idea! I usually make it to Keystone for leaves and a hike with the kids, but this year we got there too late and everything was brown and dead.

I ADORE the new photo at the top!