Thursday, October 14, 2010

Exercise time

Who doesn't need a mid-morning break?

Here's a look at our 10-15 minute morning exercise break. This is the first year that I've really stuck to keeping this in our schedule. We're all really enjoying it. On nice days we get to exercise outside, and other days we make do inside.

We run races, throw the ball, play soccer, or do other things to get our blood moving!















Then we're ready to get back to work!


2 comments:

Modest Mama said...

Looks like fun! And just like recess at school!

Problem is that we would never get back to school if we went outside in the sun.

Anonymous said...

That is the hard part for us, too! Once we are out we can never corral everyone, especially Alex, to get back inside. I do want excersize to be part of our schedule. We do a little as part of circle time. I don't know how you stick to such a great schedule. We have a hard time sticking with a schedule.