Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer School :)

We've begun our summer school schedule (even though you would NEVER believe it's summer by stepping outside our house right now!), so I thought I would update my curriculum links on the side of my blog. If you're interested in what we're up to, please take a look!

While we school year-round, we do plan several breaks this summer for visits from good friends (Can't wait to see you, Pamela!!) and to go see family and friends! I imagine we'll take some impromptu breaks to enjoy the nice weather that only comes around here for a few months each year :) :) I know the summer will just speed by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear more about it. I checked out the web site. I am all about simpler. I would love to see some samples and how you are enjoying it and how your daily schedule goes as you have time. I don't know how you do it! I am already a little stressed about the thought of Brianna in 1st grade and homeschooling more than one. I just don't know if I am covering everything.

Modest Mama said...

Wow! I am totally impressed. How do you do it? I think I need the break as much as my boys!