You can see that I replaced the picture of the kids at the top of the blog with pictures of Dany and I the summer before we married. Don't worry...I'll put the kids back where they belong soon :)
Here's a look back over the past 10 years.
We were married at the Catholic Center in Athens, GA.

Here is our wedding party with family and friends. Thank you all for your love and prayers!
Dany has always had a great devotion to the Blessed Mother which has been a great inspiration for increasing my own devotion to our Mother. I offer my heartfelt thanks to her for her prayers over these 10 years!

We were married my Father Jack, OFM, someone close to the hearts of many of us!

We offer our heartfelt thanks to our parents!!!! Thank you for your example, prayers, love, encouragement, and support over these years.

We were married my Father Jack, OFM, someone close to the hearts of many of us!

We offer our heartfelt thanks to our parents!!!! Thank you for your example, prayers, love, encouragement, and support over these years.





4 comments:
I loved this post!!! Isn't it amazing all that has happened in 10 short years. They flew by.
So glad to have been there to see it!
Love,
kel
PS We all looked so much younger back then!!! Oye! We ARE actually aging!
10 years?! Hard to believe. Time really flies when you're having fun :)
Congratulations Dany and Angela! You are a beautiful couple and have an amazing family!
Congratulations! Beautiful couple, beautiful family!
Congrats on your 10yr anniversary..You have a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment