Sunday, November 8, 2009

How hard can it be???

Today is beautiful outside! It's so sunny and warm. We thought it would be a good day to take a picture for our Christmas card. We always know that this will be a difficult task...getting all the kids changed, getting everyone to stand or sit together, getting everyone to look at the camera. But, sometimes I forget exactly how difficult it can be to get a picture worthy of a Christmas card.

Here are some (not all) of the "bloopers" from our attempt this morning...

































































































































































































No, I'm not putting in the same picture of Maria over and over. She just had a problem with her bottom lip for some reason :)


















































































Chiara remembers that she likes to run away during photo time...



















Chiara decides that picking the grass is much more enjoyable than this...





After taking more that 50 photos (I'm NOT exaggerating), we did get ONE decent enough for a Christmas card. You'll just have to wait and see it in about a month!





4 comments:

Goodrow Gang said...

These are TOO funny.

Trisha Campbell said...

Love the photos! And Liz and Becca thought it was hard taking a good picture of my 3 grandsons.....and it is!
Much love, Trisha

Modest Mama said...

Ha Ha Ha! I LOVE these. You should make a few cards with these photos just for fun. I love that Elena has her sad face in a few of them.

Katie Smithson Wylie said...

This is SO cute! Your kids are adorable, funny face photos and all :)