Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Videos of Chiara - part 2

Here is part 2 of my day of Chiara videos.

Sometimes she likes to help clean up :)

I have to have a cup of tea with lunch to make it through the afternoon, and Chiara always likes to help with the tea bag. This video is a great example of how a simple task can turn into a 5- minute ordeal!

Chiara (and Cati) love to play on this fire truck after lunch everyday. You can tell she's about ready for a nap in this video :)

One last video for the day. This was cleaning time this afternoon. It's not just about Chiara, but I thought it was funny :) **But don't be mislead...cleaning time is rarely this joyful around here. It usually includes plenty of whining and complaining. I'll have to remember to use music more often! **

Well, I hope everyone got their Chiara-video fix! I'll try to remember to include videos of her more often - even if she's not quite ready for poetry recitation and science experiments :)

1 comment:

Kelly Rosamond said...

Yeah, next cleaning time try "A Spoon Full of Sugar," hehe.
Love, kel