Happy All Saint's Day!!!!
It's definitely a feast day around here. We just got home from Mass. Now the kids are digging through their pumkins as I type, trying all kinds of goodies that they got Trick-or-Treating last night. They got QUITE a stash last night and had lots of fun :) Each of them had completely filled their pumpkins by the time they got back home. This morning they are sorting through the treats, finding their favorites, and getting rid of the unwanted. Maria rejects anything with peanut butter, which Cati then happily scoops up! I just tried a Sour Skittle that Cati didn't like...oh, it was sooooo bad! Whew! Very sour! Matteo loves counting the M&Ms. He doesn't really each much of anything.
No school for us today! YEAH! Maria will have Gym & Swim later at the Y. Cati's swimming lessons are now on Mondays.
Today, I have some pictures from Halloween yesterday.
Happy Feast Day to all!! Blessed Saints in Heaven, Pray for Us!
No comments:
Post a Comment